måndag 21 september 2009

16th August 2009 – So long Sweden, Australia here I come!

So, back in Australia again. The last two weeks in Sweden went much too fast; some days at my parents’ place together with my brother’s family, wedding in Göteborg, an attempt to sail on the west cost, Swedish Beachvolley Tour finals in Halmstad and Back to the Beach tournaments in Tylösand. Tim passed all tests and was approved of. MVG.

Sydney welcomed me with the best possible winter weather this weekend; a clear blue sky and 28 degrees. No doubt this city wants me here. Sweden, on the other side, made its point pretty clear by letting it rain for about six weeks.

Back in Australia means back to blogging in Swedish. So, a thank you and goodbye to my non-Swedish speaking readers. If there ever were any…

http://picasaweb.google.se/johanna.m.bohman/SummerInSweden2009#

Inga kommentarer: